Assaf Mendelson is a hi-tech professional and serial entrepreneur with nineteen years of experience. He held a variety of senior positions in both start-ups and large international enterprises such as Intel and Qualcomm, and co-founded over five start-ups. Mr. Mendelson holds a B.Sc. in Computer Science from the University of Maryland, College Park, and an MBA in Finance & Marketing from the Leon Recanati Graduate School of Business in Tel Aviv University.
• Enthusiastic entrepreneur with extensive experience in all facets of a hi-tech company.
• Special passion for anything wireless or Web/Mobile.
• Founded several start-ups from idea to a fully operational, selling company.
• Proven ability to bring ideas and technologies to international markets.
• Held a variety of positions in both start-ups and large international enterprises.
• Deep technical knowledge in wireless technologies.
• Strong familiarity with Web, mobile and cloud technologies.
• Hands-on expertise in SW development and R&D management.
Executive management in hi-tech companies.
Defining and launching new ideas; taking technologies to the market
Extensive technical knowledge in most wireless technologies and Web/Mobile